Brutal Honesty

  People say that I have totally re-altered my personality. I don't talk as much as I used to, I don't share as much as I want to etc. I like to keep people guessing, assuming. 

  I have always had a thing for anthropology, humanities. I find learning about the human culture and human behavior rather fascinating. Unfortunately, I never pursued it professionally. I studied human behavior for 2 years just by observation. 

Here's the part where I come clean. 

  #1 I reply conversations based on my own convenience 

  #2 Ask me a stupid question, I don't reply you for life

  #3 Don't underestimate my ability to treat you like you don't exist

  #4 It's not my obligation to explain myself to anyone and everyone

  #5 The lesser you know about me, the better

  #6 People who flatter me, don't impress me

  #7 I judge people based on the vibes they give off (very accurate most of the time)

  #8 I always need both sides to the story before I conclude anything

  #9 I see right through people

thilamisu

Comments

Popular Posts